Good quality 18650 variable mod with an injection molded body featuring a dark charcoal gray rubberized finish. The SMOKtech Gripper VV is very comfortable to hold, simple and straighforward to use and lightweight. If features a gorgeous OLED screen (see picture at left) with a horn style button and a sealed 510 connection.
- Variable between 3.0-6.0 in .1 increments. It cycles either way, meaning if you are at 6.0 and press the + button it cycles to 3.0. If you are at 3.0 and press the - button it cycles up to 6.0.
- Press the round power button on the front of the Gripper once and it displays the ohmage of an attached cartomizer.
- Features a 5 click on/off safety feature
- Low Resistance Indicator: If the output resistance is below 1.2ohm and you try to press the fire button atop the Gripper you will see a wraning error code "LO-Ω"
- Short Circuit atomizer/cartomizer - if you are experiencing a problem with your device press the fire button atop the Gripper (S4) and the device will alert you with a "LO-V" error code.
- Low Battery Indicator - If your 18650 batetry's voltage is below 3.4 you can press the S4 button atop the Gripper, (aka the fire button) and it will display the error code: "LO-V"
- The Gripper is advertised at being able to fire an atomizer as low as 1.5Ω, your results may vary.
With this listing you receive:
This comes with a 14 day warranty from receipt of purchase. During that time we will exchange in the event of defect not caused by misuse or user originated damage. If we nolonger have it in stock we will issue a store credit. RMA's must be obtained through igotvapes.com in case of return.
- One Gripper body in dark charcoal gray, rubberized paint finish
- English manual with thorough operation on usage and features written in plain English
- Beautiful presentation box
- Requires 1 IMR 18650 battery (not included), batteries with protection cicuitry including SMOKtech's own 18650 batteries will not fit. Due to variances in battery manufatcuring some 18650 batteries may not work in this unit as there are no springs but simply a bendable clip at battery compartment door.