Only $21.80 after Newsletter VIP discount!
The AERO Tank from Kanger is a dual coil glassomizer that offers a significant difference over that of other dual coil Kanger tanks in that it allows you to adjust the air flow - The base of the AeroTank has a rotatable ring that can be adjusted to either decrease and:
- Restrict air flow for a tighter draw
- Can be opened up to give a much airier draw
- The AERO Tank differs from the Nautilus on how to adjust airflow. On the AERO the knurled ring screws up or down. When fully screwed up it nearly closes off all airflow, when fully screwed down it reveals the air flow holes completely around about the tank so this would be the completely open position. Therefore you want to cover them up partially to certain extents to regulate to your liking!
All parts are manufactured of true stainless steel and the tank is Pyrex glass:
What's In The Box?
A Complete Authentic Kanger AeroTank 2.5ml Bottom Coil Glassomizer. Full rebuildable and glueless
Removeable 510 drip tip
Adjustable Air Flow base
Beauty ring for eGo threading
(2) 2.0 ohm dual coil atomizers (neither is installed)
(2) Spare o-rings - these are loose in the box and small. We cannot verify every box as they are sealed and the time involved so we cannot guarantee they will always be present.
Safe Shippable presentation box
- You can use the same replacement tanks for the AERO Tank as are used for the ProTank II & III.
- The atomizer heads are dual coil are compatible with the dual coil heads on the Protank 3.
- 50mm or 2.0 inches (without tip and not including 510 threads.
- 71mm or 2.8 inches WITH 510 Tip and not including 510 threads
- Weight: 1.9 ozs or 54 grams including tip
What Others Are Saying
"...the Aero Tank left me slack-jawed with astonishment at its performance at 8 watts. At 15 watts, it left me flat out stupefied. I’ll explain that last bit momentarily. At 8 watts, the go-to starting point for most clearomizers, the flavor is not merely rich but vivid. This was true of the flavor at that wattage regardless of the amount of airflow dialed in. Where the airflow selection really made a big difference was in the balance between visual vapor output and throat hit.
With the airflow control fully open, the visual vapor output was just stupid. Intensely thick and voluminous vapor for a clearomizer; frankly, the visual output from this thing beats what I get out of my RBAs...Those who have only seen clouds on YouTube are going to be doing some happy dances after their first dozen… two dozen… three dozen toots from this device...
With the airflow control fully closed, the balance goes fully to the other end of the spectrum, and what you get isn’t mere throat hit but lung hit that’ll have you reeling if you overindulge without being prepared. I actually had to set the VTR aside and take only the odd puff every 20 minutes or so, because even at 8 watts, with the Aero Tank dialed in for throat hit, I overdid it on the nicotine and gave myself a rush that left me light-headed.
But then I had to go and do something foolhardy: put the throttle down on the VTR to the tune of its full 15 watt output. For Science!
Frankly, I was expecting a burnt taste. I was expecting a harsh, scratchy throat hit. I got neither of those things. The flavor remained full and smooth..."
- from John Castle, Spinfuel eMagazine, Spinfuel.com