Introducing the VAMO V3.0, an upgrade from the VAMO V2.0. The 3.0 version has a removable ego well cover at the top for easy cleaning and maintenance of threads but one nice feature is that the well is nice and wide and it actually will handle most all eGo clearomizers including the Kanger T2, T3, MT3 and others without having to remove the cover or use an eGo adapter.
The VAMO 3.0 has a bright, easy-to-read OLED screen so you can read it without effort (see the picture to the left). It comes in three pieces meaning you can use one extension tube and an 18350 battery for stealth mode and one 18650 or 2 18350 batteries to use it at full size with both extension tubes. The VAMO 3.0 also now uses RMS exclusively for superior voltage regulation (other versions use NO 1 and NO 2 modes to switch between AVG and RMS - they have done away with AVG for this version).
Version 3.0 of the VAMO adds a bit of style with swirled grooves undulating the mod. This also gives it less weight and also prevents obvious visible fingerprint marks.
Despite the pictures shown to the left, ALL of our Vamo V3's received for restock are smooth finished. They are full version V3 Vamo's but with out the grooves. We will be updating the pictures as soon as we can to show them. Rest assured, We are working to get the swirled grooved one's back also. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Features & Info:
What Your Receive With This Listing:
- 5 clicks turns this unit on and off
- Press and hold the left button for three seconds to see remaining battery voltage
- Press and hold the right button to see atomizer resistance.
- To switch between Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage, press and hold both mini buttons button to enter the menu system. The first menu choice is where you can switch between variable voltage and variable wattage. Wait for a second and it goes into a choice between these two. Click the button once to move to the desired setting (voltage or wattage). Once it is displayed on the screen wait a second or so for it to disappear off the OLED screen and you will be in that mode.
- You can also adjust what is displayed on the main screen when vaping. You can choose between: Atomizer resistance, remaining battery voltage, and power mode setting in voltage or watts. You choose this in one of the menu settings.
- Variable Voltage: 3.0-6.0v in .1 increments
- Variable Wattage: 3.0-15W in .5 increments
- Reverse Polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over discharge protection
- Thermal Monitoring shuts unit off if it detects high temperatures
- Works with atomizers with resistance between 1.5-5.0ohms. If it detects a resistance lower than 1.2 it shows a 'Low Resistance' warning.
- 'Low V' displays if battery needs recharged
- 10 second shut-off
- Maximum amperage: 5 AMPS
- Dimensions: 177.5mm high in 18350 mode (4.25 inches; 139mm high in 18650 mode (5.5 inches); 22mm wide at base.
- VAMO V3.0 Mod
- Full manual explaining all the menu options and features
- Presentation box
- No batteries come with this purchase