The UD IGO-W is the triple post version of Youde Technolgy's UD IGO-L. With the IGO-W Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer you have two negative posts with which you can build a 2 or even 4 coil system (according to Youde). This is basically a Nimbus clone.
Manufactured with a beautifully polished 304 Grade Steel. One of the good features of 304 Grade Steel is it is a universally well regarded manufacturing grade for many consumer products. In an RBA you might appreciate its fast cooling properties.
Each post is secured with philips-head screws so you will need a small screwdriver such as we have with our inexpensive vaping tool (input "vaping tool" without quotes in our search box to find this product). The top cap is the same as used on the AGI and you can of course adjust placement of the air holes as this top cap is pressure fitted over o-rings. The IGO-W is assembled and manufactured with a center silicone insulator. The IGO-W provides a roomy drip well. There is an extra insulator, 2 o-rings, screw, wick and coil in the spare parts bag.
We cannot provide online support through our support channel on the use of this and any RBA. This is an advanced unit and due to its nature we cannot provide warranties, exchanges or returns on this unit. It requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
- 20mm wide; 25.4 mm high (almost an inch)
- 510 drip tip hole (drip tip not provided)
- Does not come pre-coiled and wicked
- Weighs about an ounce (29g)
- Comes with spare parts bag
- Provided with a nice 2 sided instruction pamphlet as pictured on the left.
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum - ECF
These are Advanced Devices and as such, They are As-Is!
There is "NO" Warranty on any of these Devices!