New from Youde is a very interesting offering that provides a rebuildable atomizer using coil and wick and secured by screws with a 1ml tank at the base that is accessed with the included hex key at the bottom of the base. The Youde (UD) IGO-F is a diminutive and attractive 14.5mm wide RBA/Tank that will look slick on both a regular mod and an eGo style battery.
The upper chamber which encloses the rebuildable section provides 2mm holes to insert up to 2mm wicks. These wicks lead down to a 1ml steel encased fluid chamber. The entire UD IGO-F is a highly polished quality 304 Grade Stainless Steel. The mouthpiece/drip tip section is built in to the top cover as one piece. It has a very stylish appearance but it cannot be removed of course.
We cannot provide online support through our support channel on the use of this and any RBA. This is an advanced unit and due to its nature we cannot provide warranties, exchanges or returns on this unit. It requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
- 304 Grade polished stainless steel
- Hey key fill port at base.
- 1ml lower tank. This area can also be used as a dripper well if you use the unit strictly as a dripper.
- eGo Cone Thread Cover
- 510 Sealed connector.
- Spare parts packet including wick and coil, hey key, spare screws, seal insert.
- 14.5mm Wide by 47mm (1.85 inches) High (including the mouthpiece)
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum - ECF
These are Advanced Devices and as such, They are As-Is!
There is "NO" Warranty on any of these Devices!