Made by Youde Technology the maker of the AGR, AGI, IGO-L tanks and rebuildables among others, the AGT is constructed of Titanium which is lighter and stronger that stainless steel. It is all Titanium except for the screws and some of the internal parts.
This does not come pre-coil and meshed but it does come with a small parts packet that has spare screws, o-rings and a piece of mesh. The AGT provides a thick Pyrex glass 1.5ml tank.
We cannot provide online support through our support channel on the use of this and any RBA. This is an advanced unit and due to its nature we cannot provide warranties, exchanges or returns on this unit. It requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
- Dimensions: 45.5mm (1.8 inches) High without drip tip; 17.5mm (.7 inches) Wide at the base
- Thick Pyrex 1.5ml Tank
- Titanium base and cap, stainless internals.
- Does NOT come with a drip tip but will take most 510 drip tips.
- Sealed 510 connector.
- Upper atomizer cover that is pressure fitted over o-rings. This means you can 'twist' this cover to align your air hole.
- Hole for your mesh wick. One screw coverign a fill port. The other for your negative attachment. The other end of the coil wraps over the larger knurled stem screw over which you screw down the upper small stem screw.
- Spare packet of o-rings, screws, and one mesh sheet. Wick is not used in this unit as it is a mesh, Genesis style RBA. We have preburned and ready to use stainless mesh available. If it is out of stock we have much more always on order and coming in.
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum - ECF
These are Advanced Devices and as such, They are As-Is!
There is "NO" Warranty on any of these Devices!