Introducing the Deuce Dyno RDA Rebuildable Dual Coil Dripping Atomizer.
Solidly built with Stainless Steel the Deuce Dyno includes three posts for attaching two coils, using the negative middle post to ground both coils. A nice feature is this is a screwless system utilizing thumb screws for each post.
You can of course choose to only coil up for a single coil system, experiment to find your perfect vape. Simple and easy to coil up! There is a single hole on the outside stainless cover and you can twist the cover around to find yoru ideal airflow point.
What You Receive:
There are no returns or exchanges on this and all RBA purchases.
- Deuce Dyno Dual Coil RDA
- Pre-coiled and wicked for a dual coil setup.
- Removable canon stainless drip tip.
- Dimensions: 20mm/.8inches Diameter; 23.5mm/.925inches height
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum - ECF