Innokin brings true innovation, quality construction and one of the first telescoping mods to the market with the:
INNOKIN iTaste SVD Stainless Telescoping Variable Voltage & Wattage Mod.
Already much acclaimed, the iTaste SVD kit boasts a variable voltage feature from 3.0-6.0v in .1 increments and variable wattage feature 3.0-15.0w in .5 incremnts. Solidly constructed in brushed stainless steel the kit provides both a short tube and a long tube. The short tube can actually accommodate battery sizes from 18350 to 18650 while the longer tube provides an extended grip if you are using an 18650 battery. Either set-up can use stacked IMR 18350 batteries for extended battery life and longer duty cycles.
Thoughtful design is apparent in every area of this mod:
- Features extremely positive tactile 'clicky' feel to the buttons.
- The fire/power button also lights up from green to yellow to red to give you an indication of your remaining battery voltage.
- Mirrored LCD is mounted with visible screws in an attractive frame. It comes with a protective film that can be removed.
- Deep etching into the stainless steel provides actual directions on how to switch between variable voltage and wattage and also how to measure atomizer resistance and remaining battery voltage.
- Flush mounted 510 connection for attractive mounting of Vivi Nova or other non-eGo tanks without sacrificing airflow as a hole is drilled into one of the dimples of the upper "beauty sleeve" (as Innokin puts it).
- Smooth threading and useful indentations for secure grip of your mod in your hand.
- Variable Voltage: 3.0-6.0v in .1 increments, cycles around at end and beginning.
- Variable Wattage: 3.0-15.0w in .5 increments.
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse battery Protection
- Check your battery's voltage by holding down either the +/- button
- Check atomizer resistance by holding down BOTH +/- buttons
- 3-Click on-off fire/power button
- Low Voltage Warning
- Telescopic Tube supports 18350, 18500 and 18650 batteries as well as double-stacked IMR 18350 batteries.
- Compatible with eGo clearomizers natively as well as all Kanger products including T3's and T2's without the need for an adapter.
- Maintains settings when you change batteries.
What You Receive in the iTaste SVD kit:
- 109.7 - 139.7mm height; 23.5mmm wide.
- Brushed stainless steel construction throughout.
- Maximum Current Output: 5.0 amps
- iTaste SVD Mod PCB Tube
- Short/Standard Battery Tube
- Long Battery Tube
- Two iClear30 16 wick Dual Coil 3.0ml Clearo Tanks @ 2.1ohms (this tank has been reviewed well and is much like the ViVi Nova)
- Three iClear replacement heads (2.1ohm)
- Top Beauty Ring
- Thorough manual written in eight languages.
- Instruction card on filling various Innokin clearos including the iClear30
- Professional sturdy packaging.