Introducing the bottom coil Kanger Protank, offering the same great features and performance as other Kanger bottom coil clearomizers but with the introduction of a strong pyrex glass tank. The ProTank is 510 threaded and will work on a 510 threaded MOD without the need for an adapter, but it also comes with a matching ego cone cover for use with various eGo's including our Joyetech, Spinners and SLB's, etc.
What You get With the Kanger ProTank Kit:
Some tips on usage:
- ProTank with pyrex glass tank and stainless construction end caps.
- Comes with a 2.4-2.6 head build in but also with an ADDITIONAL replaceable atomer head. (additional 2.2ohm heads available in this category)
- eGo cone thread to use with eGo PV's that streamline and beautify the look and provide a tank platform
- Color instruction card
- Paper box packaging (we have metal case packaging coming within days, they will be slightly higher in price)
- Dimensions: 2 & 11/16" height by 3/4" wide
- When filling unscrew the tank with the ProTank inverted, fill the tank then screw in the PV with base attached, secure, then you can re-invert and vape.
- If you suffer any gurgling or leaks: liquid may have found its way into the center metal tube. Simple remove the ProTank from the PV and blow through the mouthpiece (have some tissue on other end to catch any juice)
- The atomizer head of the ProTank can loosen when unscrewing the tube or base. Always fasten the atomizer head securely before reinstalling the base of the ProTank.
- When possible, keep the tank as full as possible and topped off and never less than about a third of a tank. This helps maintain the vacuum in the tank and helps prevent leaks.
- Your mileage may vary on atomizer head life but when the atomizer head starts to wear out, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
- In a pinch you can use the evod coil heads with the ProTank although some have reported more of an airy vape.
Please refer to our Terms before ordering this product.