Very cool all stainless, quality built rebuildable dripping atomizer from the maker of the popular AGA-T+ Birskhire Genesis RBA.
The IGO-S, aka as the mini IGO-L, is simple to access, recoil and rewick. Using a small jeweler's screw driver you simply wrap your coil 3-4 times around the middle of your wick, making loops at the end of the coil, hook on to the posts and screw down. Tuck or nip your wicking as you please but it is suggested to leave a certain amount to soak up your eJuice as you drip. Before you use it prime with a good five drops, then subsequently you should be able to drip up to 8-10 drops or more, depending.
Completely sealed at the connector. The IGO-S is very easy to disassemble as you simply grip the connector threads and pull down. You will see that it is sealed and kept in place by two o-rings.
The IGO-S does not have a preinstalled wick and coil. Instead it comes with a packet containing some wick, coil, extra o-rings and an extra screw.
- 18mm (.7 in) high (not including connector) (compared to 20mm for IGO-L)
- 14mm (.55 in) wide (compared to 20mm for IGO-L)
- DOES NOT COME WITH A DRIP TIP!
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum - ECF
These are Advanced Devices and as such, They are As-Is!
There is "NO" Warranty on any of these Devices!