Very unusual concept for an atomizer:
- It is REBUILDABLE (hence the acronym RDA - Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer)
- Secondly it uses EIGHT wicks to feed the coil (hence it has been dubbed the OCTOPUS)
- It has an imaginative stylish look (see the pictures on the left where it is mounted on our Kamry RScope)
This gives great vapor, throat hit and flavor and as you can imagine the extra wicking allows you to vape more before you need to drip again.
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY EASY SETUP:
- Remove cover by TWISTING up (doesn't use any screws).
- Unscrew the knurled thumb screws (no screw driver needed).
- After you have recoiled your wick, insert each end into the ample holes in the brass stems then thumb screw down to secure your coil.
- Snip any excess coil.
- Prime your wicking with your juice to get yourself started.
- Re-install your cover, attach to your battery and vape.
This comes pre-installed with a 1.7ohm eight-wick set up. Extra wick/coil setups are available for purchase below this listing in this same category. Available in various colors!
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum - ECF