Well thought out rebuildable atomizer design constructed of stainless steel and plated copper. This product is billed as one of the simplest and best quality rebuildable atomizers on the market. This atomizer allows 10-15 drops and has great leakage protection with a fully sleeved post made of silicone.
Make a U-bend over one of the smaller screwdrivers in a precision screwdriver kit, then use that bend to 'hook' your wick approximately in the middle of your wick and make a couple of wraps to the right and left, leaving about a half of an inch on either end (pointing in different directions as the wire holes are in a diagonal alignment on the posts). Then insert one of ends into hole in post, tighten down screw, then do the same with other end. Then tuck in extra wick inside the well for juice absorption. One inch extra wick and coil provided with the Bully besides that which is already installed.
Tips & Info:
- Cut about an inch each of coil and wick.
- Wrap your coil around wick making sure it is wrapped not too tight or not too loose, coil needs to make contact with the wick.
- Insert ends of wire into post holes and secure with screws.
- Tuck remaining wick into Bully well.
- Connect to your PV and do a dry burn to see if your coil glows and you have a working atty.
- It is recommended you season the coil first by dripping on to the coil and wick then doing another dry burn.
- Finally drip enough directly on coil and wicking to about a 15 drop maximum, screw sleeve back on, insert mouthpiece and vape.
- The bully comes pre-wicked and coiled.
- With the Bully you can experiment with all sorts of different wicking materials and resistance wire, various wrapping methods, etc. It is recommended you wrap your wicks with similar spacing as you see in a new Bully - do not wrap too close together.
- Do not entirely unscrew post screws when removing old wick/wire as these are very small and easy to lose, harder to reinsert.
- The Bully can be fully disassembled for cleaning. Using a needle-nose pliers you can remove the posts also.
- The connector pin is engineered in such a way as to allow flexibility so as not to push your battery connector post/pin down and damage your PV. Instead the connector post on your Bully will move up to accomodate the battery post.
- Not ALL 510 drip tips will work on the Bully as there are manufacturer variances.
- 18mm wide and 32mm high
- THIS PRODUCT IS FOR EXPERIENCED USERS ONLY - THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EXCEPT IN CASE OF A MANUFACTRING DEFECT. ADVICE CANNOT BE PROVIDED IN OUR TICKET SYSTEM FOR THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE VISIT OUR FORUM ON ECF.
For more information, please refer to the videos below from the inventor of the Phoenix Bully Atmoizer:
Part I - Phoenix Bully Atomixer
Part II - Phoenix Bully Atomixer
Part III - Phoenix Bully Atomixer
Part IV - Phoenix Bully Atomixer
Coil and wick is available for purchase in this category.
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum - ECF