COMPLETELY NEW DESIGN! First at GotVapes, the NEW Hyper SRT II™ RBA!
- Stylish chrome finish top accepts most 510 drip tips, comes with a clear drip tip.
- NEW easy to change out coil/wick employing brass springs:
- Pre hook the end of your coil.
- Press down on the spring plate at the top, you don't need to press down too far at all. Use your fingernail or whatever is convenient for you.
- Hook your coil in and then release the spring plate.
- That easy!
- Clear poly propylene 4ml bottom tank
- Your Hyper SRT package comes with one 2.0ohm precoiled wick and three additional coil/wick combos at low (2.0ohm), regular (2.5) and high (3.0ohm) - all +/- .2ohms
Here is the product description from the original Hyper SRT (much of the same applies)
Introducing the GotVapes Hyper SRT™ II - Self Rebuildable Tank, manufactured by SMOKtech (aka/marketed by SMOKtech as the VIVI Tank).
This is a Genesis style tank atomizer setup that allows you to change wick and coil to your own preference in both material used and coil resistance. The clear PC tube comes off easily (it is best to attach to a battery first and then remove mouthpiece and wiggle tube off) yet provides a good seal with snug gasketing. Once removed you have access to the top portion of the tank (which is separated from the lower juice reservoir by a gasketed metal plate)). Installign coil/wick replacements is made easy with a new spring-loaded system!
The Hyper SRT II comes precoiled and wicked from the factory floor as a courtesy to the builder but the coil is not WARRANTIED in any way as this unit is for the advanced user that should have a good knowledge of building their own coils. Most Tanks of this kind do not include coil or wick, the user is generally required to provide their own. The included coil may not be attached or may be broken, if the user decides to use it they may need to adjust for best performance. Most often that might entail tightening the coil around the wick so that it is making proper contact with the wicking and can then vaporize your juice. The resistance wire that it is installed with is 2.5ohms. You are also provided 3 more coil/wick combos at various resistances.
You can fill through the plate holes where the wickign goes into the juice reservoir or you can turn Your PV upside down and wiggle the tubing down enough to where you can fill with your juice bottle directly (Chris shows this method, which is the easiest and quickest, in the video below - please rememebr this video centers around the older Hyper SRT, we will have an updated video soon)
Please watch the video below for a thorough run down of the GotVapes Hyper SRT:
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum - ECF