Introducing The ALL NEW SMOKtech Telescope in Complete STAINLESS Steel! Now 4 Pieces including a screw off 510 connector cap.
A GotVapes.com Worldwide Debut - The All New SMOKtech Stainless TELESCOPE™ Battery Mod - eGo Compatible.
This unit is not meant for stacking batteries, please be careful as you should with all ecig mods, use the proper batteries and make sure to never let them drain all the way down.
Hot off the factory floor and first at GotVapes, we present to you a fully mechanical, extremely high-quality personal vaping battery mod WITHOUT compromise. We are EXTREMELY impressed with this product. This is a PV mod that will certainly be used on a daily basis.
The TELESCOPE™ is just that, a telescoping mod that adjusts its size and profile depending on the battery used.
It can accept many different lengths of batteries from short to tall including the 18350, 18500 and 18650 and others. You insert the battery into the tube (positive side up) then screw in the top being careful to thread evenly. You then screw down causing the mod to collapse into itself providing you with an extremely pocket friendly bullet-sized look (see on the left) when using a smaller battery such as the 18350 and it telescopes up from there.
The TELECOPE™ is a fully mechanical mod, no PCB circuitry or wires of any kind.
A push-button trigger disc at the bottom of the mod completes the ciruit, injecting a brass firing pin against the negative side of the battery, completing the circuit and firing your mod. I have seen bottom firing buttons on a mod before but this one actually is intuitive and EASY to use. With use it has gotten even easier with a simple matter of wrapping a pinky against the button and pushing up with minimal effort - you won't strain your wrist.
Some tips & info when using the TELESCOPE™:
What you receive with your Stainless TELESCOPE™ purchase:
- LOCKING FEATURE: Screw down the bottom ring when you want to place the TELESCOPE™ in your pocket or purse. This effecively locks the firing button/disc on the bottom and thus turns the unit off.
- There is no need to worry about placing the TELESCOPE™ upright on your desk as there is plenty enough tension with good high quality springs (not too tight, not too loose) inside the unit that will not cause it to fire in an upright position. Use the locking feature only when you want to disable the TELESCOPE™ from accidentally firing when not in use.
- eGo Compatible! Using an eGo Clearo/Carto or Tank? No problem! NO EGO ADAPTERS NEEDED. The TELESCOPE™ features a 510 connection and this connection is surrounded by an eGo well. You can utilize any of your Stardust™, PHOENIX™ Tanks, SMOKtech eGo DCs and DCTs on the TELESCOPE™ natively! Keep your TELESCOPE™ looking streamlined and GORGEOUS.
- There are 2mm vent holes drilled in the bottom and top tubes.
Batteries sold separately.
This comes with a 14 day warranty from receipt of purchase. During that time we will exchange in the event of defect not caused by misuse or user originated damage. If we nolonger have it in stock we will issue a store credit. RMA's must be obtained through igotvapes.com in case of return.
- The SMOKtech Stainless TELESCOPE™ consisting of 4 separate pieces, bottom incorporating the lockable firing disc, inside fully threaded battery tube and 510 eGo compatible top and the 510 connector screw on/off cap..
- Weighs 2.8ozs without battery; 3" high with 18350 battery inserted; 4" high with 18650 battery inserted 7/8" wide at base. This also takes an 18500 battery.
- The new Stainelss telescope version has three veritically cut venting slots on the upper piece.
- Beautiful presentation box proving an impressive look if you are gifting this to someone and/or to store your TELESCOPE™ when not in use, protecting its finish.
- A gorgeous, practical, fun mechanical mod that should last and last and certainly be the envy of your next vape meet : )